Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Maheeda thanks and prays for the man that brushed her up

The post by Maheeda was supposed to be a throw back maybe, but the controversial lady just revealed the very humble side of her in praying for her husband. It was so touching on her instagram page and its still generating comments. Knowing such a lady still understands and remembers where she came from is inspiring.Who will believe she was like this.
But I must not forget the guy that came to save me....... He loved me when I was looking like shit, and cleaned me up, That's why he is my husband today ... And the sweetest thing is that he knows where I was coming from and he supported my every move, and always say "go get them baby I gat you " .... 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 May God keep blessing him and keep him alive and healthy for me ... I owe him the world ... Amen ! Just a little of my story! Thanks to God!
 

0 comments: