Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Please somebody help, am becoming lazy!



My people, I promised earlier this year to keep everyone abreast of the events happening around me, my computer, my country and my friends. Imagine, all the my “possessive” promises never came to fulfillment. This is very bad; I hope you guys can understand with me. I was busy, trying to listen to other people’s promises in their election campaign and forgot that yours humbly also promised some people something. I don’t want to bother you with the kind of promises I heard during campaigns, I guess you all know what can be heard on campaign rallies. Well, I will pray with all the grace that Lenten season gives to always keep to my promise. How can I be here and not let you know that there was bomb blast in Suleja, Niger State a night before the National Assembly elections, secondly I could not even mention the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the successful election which everyone in the country has been commending, you see, I am not sounding patriotic at all, however, I hope to change very soon. I believe I need to create more time for this our gisting platform so that we all will be happy and well informed.  

    

0 comments: