Thursday, June 16, 2011

IT HAPPENED AGAIN - BOMB BLAST

Another bomb blast in Abuja? This time, I felt the tremor from where I was in Asokoro. I heard a big bang and a tremor. I knew it was an explosion, but never suspected it was for destruction of lives and property. (I said to myself)The frequent constructions around the town could warrant any construction company to use explosives on their site, secondly, there is no government occasion being held around which could be target of bombers. The only occasion I knew happening at that particular moment was the birthday ceremony of  Cardinal Okojie, which is in Lagos (I was watching it on TV).  Within minutes, we could see thick smoke and I knew it was more than a construction company’s blast.
Yet I could not go anywhere because during incidents like this, a second one might happen and you might never know from where. Then came the news flash; Breaking news..  BOMB BLAST AT FORCE HEADQUARTERS CAR PACK. I knew it has happened again. 
Am even hearing it might be from a suicide bomber. Nigerians, we are graduating to worse. 

0 comments: